Poshmark is a new clothes-selling app that has recently launched in the UK after being a popular success for many years in the US.
Currently they are offering new sign-ups a totally free £5 credit to spend on whatever you choose and without spending any of your own money.
If you are purely looking for a promo code here’s my referral link and promo code: MONEYSAVVY
For more info on how to make more money from the app, read on.
Free £5 Credit – Promo Code
PoshMark has officially launched in the UK, and they’re offering a great new launch deal.
Sign up now and get £5 of free credit on the app.
You can then sign up friends for further credits.
To claim your £5 free credit, follow these simple steps:
- Download the PoshMark app from this referral link or direct from the app store.
- During signup to get the £5 credit you must use code: MONEYSAVVY
- Start shopping!
If you want to spend more you can but you’ll have to pay the extra.
Unless of course you can sign up a friend for more credits 🙂
Heres what the logo for Poshmark looks like in the APP stores:
What is Poshmark?
Poshmark is a fantastic new second-hand selling website, similar to Vinted and Depop, but now available in the UK.
Rather than being a new startup, Poshmark has been popular in the US for years and is now launching in the UK.
Poshmark provides a platform for individuals to sell their used clothing, shoes, accessories, and more to interested buyers.
Operating through a mobile app and website, users can create listings, interact with potential buyers, negotiate prices, and complete transactions.
Poshmark offers a wide range of fashion brands and styles, making it a go-to destination for those seeking unique and affordable fashion finds.
With its expansion into the UK, PoshMark now provides an opportunity for people in the UK to buy and sell pre-loved fashion items easily and conveniently, and with the current £5 free credit and friend referral program its a great time to get started.
Make Extra Money Selling on Poshmark
As well as spendng your free £5, now is also the perfect time to sell, particularly items in the £15+ price range as people like yourself will be looking to spend their free £5
You might be surprised what you can get for selling second hand clothing items, in some cases even a well worn pair of shoes or trainers can still fetch £10-£20 profit.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enjoy £5 of free credit on PoshMark with referral code: MONEY SAVVY, you never know how long these offers last.
Is Poshmark Legit?
Although relatively new to the UK, PoshMark is a a well known legitimate online marketplace in the US for buying and selling second-hand clothes and fashion accessories.
It has gained a significant user base and is well-known in the fashion commuunity and poupular with frugal resellers and people who understand the importance of sustainability.
With the new free £5 credit sign up it show they are serious about building up a large user base in the UK which benefits the whole marketplace.
PoshMark provides a secure platform for transactions, offers buyer protection, and has measures in place to authenticate luxury items.
However, as with any online marketplace, it’s important to exercise caution and use common sense when engaging in transactions.
Read seller reviews, check item descriptions and photos carefully, and communicate with sellers to ensure a smooth and satisfactory experience.
Another way to check if a company is legit is to check its reviews.
Although early days, and the main launch only started in May 2023, the pre launch reviews have been excellent on Trustpilot with 5 star rating.
How to Sell on Poshmark in the UK
Its prettry straight forward to get started selling on Poshmark, especially if you have used any other similar clothes selling apps like Vinted or Depop.
These are the basic steps to selling on Poshmark:
- Download the PoshMark app or visit the website and create a seller account.
- Capture clear, well-lit photos of the items you want to sell. Present them in an appealing way to attract potential buyers.
- Provide accurate and detailed descriptions for your items. Include information like brand, size, condition, and any notable features or flaws.
- Determine your selling prices based on factors such as item condition, brand, and market value. Consider pricing competitively to attract buyers.
- Create individual listings for each item, upload the corresponding photos, and provide the necessary information in the listing form.
- Promote your listings and increase visibility by sharing your listings on social media platforms or within the PoshMark community.
- Communicate with buyers responding promptly to inquiries and engage with interested buyers to address their questions or concerns.
- Deliver Your Items promptly, PoshMark provides a pre-paid shipping label once a buyer makes a purchase. Package the item securely and ship it within the specified timeframe.
- Complete the sale after the buyer receives the item and confirms its condition, PoshMark will release the payment to you, deducting their commission fee.
- Leave a rating and feedback for the buyer to help build your reputation as a seller.
Poshmark Fees 7 Payments
When selling items Poshmark takes a 20% fee from the seller’s sale price.
The seller receives the rest of the funds once the items have been delivered and the buyer has accepted the purchase, which they have 2 days to do.
This is quite a high cost, especially compared with other clothes-selling apps, and so you should bear this in mind when pricing your items for sale